CPST CH1 - Consumer Tolerance to Cannabis
Chapter 1 Video Sample
Chapter 1 Objectives
- The student will be able to explain to consumers how tolerance develops based on the amount, frequency and potency of the cannabis consumed.
- The student will be able to demonstrate how to use the Trichome Tolerance Scale to estimate tolerance, proper dosing and ensure customer safety.
- The student will be able to assess the factors affecting tolerance variations for the full range of consumers from beginners to those with experience.
Chapter 1 Content – Consumer Tolerance
- What is Tolerance? Using the Tolerance Scale.
- Understanding Level 0: No Tolerance
- Understanding Level 1: Slight Tolerance
- Understanding Level 2: Moderate Tolerance
- Understanding Level 3: Strong Tolerance
- Recommend A Physician First!
- Reminder about Potency and Dosing
- Other Variables in Dosing