CPST CH2 - Consuming Smoke and Vapor
Chapter 2 Video Sample
Chapter 2 Objectives
- The student will be able to describe time to impairment with respect to many variables associated with smoking and vaporizing cannabis flower.
- The student will be able to explain the variations in physical effects that a consumer may experience while consuming different variety types of cannabis.
- The student will be able to discuss the variables that determine how one consumer might experience cannabis differently from another consumer.
- The student will learn when and how to recommend experimentation to customers.
Chapter 2 Content – Cannabis Smoke and Vapor
- Cannabis Flower: Smoking and Vaporizing
- Handheld Vaporizers and “Vape” Pens
- Timeline to Impairment for Inhaling Cannabis
- Mental and Physical Effects of Cannabis
- Matching Variety Type and Effects
- The Experimental Phase
- Once Again, Everyone Is Different