CPST CH4 - Hash and Concentrates
Chapter 4 Video Sample
CPST CH4 - 3 Months Access $29.95
Understand the effects and properties of hash and concentrates
Chapter 4 Objectives
- The student will be able to discuss the properties, differences, and methods of use of the various forms of hash and concentrate available today.
- The student will understand the advantages, disadvantages and process of dabbing.
- The student will understand the issues surrounding residual solvents in concentrates.
Chapter 4 Content – Hash and Concentrates
- What is Hash?
- A Very Short History of Hash
- Hash Today
- Who Uses Hash and Concentrates and Why?
- Water Hash
- Dabbing: What It Is and How You Do It
- Safe Concentrates for Dabbing
- CO2 Extracted Concentrate
- Wax, Crumble and Honeycomb
- Hash Oil
- Live Resin
- Testing for Residual Solvents