CPST CH7 - Product Weight and Conversions
Chapter 7 Video Sample
Chapter 7 Objectives
- The student will understand product weight standards.
- The student will understand the importance of using the correct scale and maintaining calibrations.
- The student will be able to convert from Metric units to Avoirdupois units and back.
- The student will be able to accurately determine if a mixed product purchase exceeds the allowable weight limit for a cannabis purchase.
- The student will be able to work with milligram quantities when selling edibles and infused products.
Chapter 7 Content – Product Weight and Conversions
- Weighed in the USA: The Metric/American Mash-up
- The Colorado Cannabis Weight Standard
- Need to Know the Weight Units
- Scales and Calibrations
- Potency Conversions
- How Much Product Can You Sell
- Example Problem
- Conversion Tables