Chapter 3 Objectives
- The student will learn about various types of edibles and the differences between them.
- The student will be able to discuss with customers and patients the benefits and potential dangers of edibles.
- The student will learn the chemical differences between edibles and other cannabis products including the differences in time to effect, and effect types.
- The student will understand how to recommend edibles to customers with varying tolerance levels and when to suggest that customers speak with a physician first.
Chapter 3 Content – Edibles
- Types of Edibles
- The Differences Between Edibles
- The Benefits of Edibles
- Time to Effect and Impairment Type
- Challenges with Edibles
- Recommending Edibles