The Art and Science of the Cannabis Sommelier: evaluating flower for total quality control, psychotropic effects, and variety type designation.
Interpening is a multilevel mastery certification in evaluating cannabis quality and determining psychotropic effects, regardless of strain names or hybridization. Throughout the world, interpeners work in every level of the cannabis industry, including cultivation, distribution, retail, legal, culinary, and judging cannabis cups. Interpening certifications, books, and tools are backed by the most contemporary science and research on cannabis and are designed to enhance your interpening skills and expertise.
The online Interpening Level 1 course mirrors the live course that has been developed and taught over the past decade across the globe by author and activist Max Montrose. The online course teaches you how to determine cannabis quality to ensure it’s safe to consume and breaks down every aspect of interpening methodology, providing you with the tools and knowledge to predict the psychotropic effects of your flower.
The online Interpening course is loaded with high-quality photography and instructional video to help you as you learn about evaluating cannabis quality, along with the following topics and more:
- Interpening: Evaluating the physical and aromatic characteristics of cannabis for quality
- Understanding and identifying cannabis flaws to ensure safe consumption
- Cannabis Origins and Evolution
- The Strain Name, Taxonomy, and Speciation Controversy
- The Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid Dilemma
- Cannabinoids, Terpenes, the Entourage Effect, and the Endocannabinoid System
- The science and theory of predicting the psychotropic effects of cannabis
- The Broad to Narrow Leaf Marijuana Spectrum