The trust of your customers starts with knowledgeable employees
But here’s the problem…
- You’re not sure of the best way to train your staff
- State laws lack clear regulations for budtender cannabis education
- Group training is often expensive, time consuming, and ineffective
- Sales training is generally overlooked in dispensary education programs
- Coordinating and tracking employee onboarding can be cumbersome
- Employees are often bored and disengaged with company trainings
You’re here to train your business. We’re here to guide you.
The cannabis industry is flooded with misinformation. Knowing who to trust when it comes to training your staff is challenging and time consuming. Not only that, how are you supposed to know if the information they are learning is even accurate? The risk to your business isn’t worth it. And the truth is, if you’re going to invest in training your employees, it ought to be both accurate and engaging. That’s why we curated essential cannabis education that provides your staff with research-based knowledge and skills that will help your business gross and retain customers.
Online Cannabis Training Courses
Cannabis Consultant Training (CCT)
CCT is the primary course for training dispensary staff and other businesses that work directly with customers.
Interpening is reserved for high-end dispensaries, experienced budtenders, and consulting connoisseurs that need to have an expert level of knowledge of marijuana. Interpening is the cannabis sommelier program that enables your business to create exceptional experiences for customers.
Extraction & Concentrates Fundamentals (ECF)
ECF trains extraction company employees, experienced budtenders at dispensaries with vast concentrate options, and other businesses working with concentrate products.
Cannabis for All (CFA)
CFA is the crash course for the cannabis curious. Although it is primarily for new and novice cannabis consumers, businesses use this course to train employees that do not directly interact with customers.
- Decrease risk by ensuring your staff is not misinforming your customers
- Minimize the possibility of your customers experiencing adverse effects with knowledgeable staff who know how to qualify consumer tolerance and properly recommend products
- Boost revenue with effective sales training and retain customers who are confident in your business
- Refresh student knowledge easily with yearlong 24/7 course access
- Easily enroll new students as your business grows.
- Increase employee engagement through technical, yet entertaining content
- Track student progress and create reports from your admin Group Dashboard
Sr. Retail District Manager
Trichome has been an absolute game changer for Lume. As the premier Cannabis brand in Michigan, our team’s training and product knowledge is imperative — Trichome sets us up for success. The videos are clear, deeply informational and also fun to watch. Trichome is the perfect partner for Lume Cannabis!
Lume Cannabis Co.
Your Plan for Growing Your Business
Schedule a Consultation
Brandon or Adam will help identify your training needs
Select a Course
Register, get access to your group dashboard, and invite your team members.
Increase revenue, brand credibility, and customer satisfaction.
Learn to be a new kind of connoisseur with skills that last a lifetime… and stop smoking bad quality cannabis!
Looking to work in the world of extraction and cannabis concentrates? Murphy Murri will guide you through what you need to know to get started in one of the most competitive landscapes of cannabis
Train your staff. Grow Your Business.
Enter your email below to preview all 4 courses and request a consultation.