I understand that courses taught by Trichome Institute, LLC, a Virginia Limited Liability Company, (Trichome), feature information on multiple aspects of cannabis horticulture, law, science, medicine, sociology and culture. I understand that Trichome is simply providing this information as Trichome understands it and that this information is for general information purposes only.
As it pertains to any medical and legal information that may be provided, I understand that Trichome is not acting in any capacity as a doctor or an attorney. Trichome IS NOT prescribing medicine or providing medical or legal advice. If you need medical or legal advice, please seek a licensed doctor or attorney outside of any classroom setting.
I understand that there are many different strains/varieties of cannabis and, as such, that the effect any particular strain/variety of cannabis may have on any particular person may vary. Therefore, I understand that some information presented in this course may not be applicable to all people.
I agree to hold Trichome or any Trichome employees harmless for any adverse conditions which may arise as a result of my interactions with cannabis or cannabis related activities at any time in the future. Further, I and my heirs, representatives, assigns, and executors hereby waive, release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Trichome, its shareholders, owners, employees, successors and assigns from any and all liability arising out of my participation in Trichome courses signed by the date of today. I hereby assume all of the risk of loss, damage, or injury that may be sustained by my participation.
By continuing to access the site, I acknowledge that:
- Trichome is not acting in an official legal or medical capacity, and Trichome does not make any legal or medical representations.
- The information provided by Trichome is subject to change.
- Trichome disclaims any and all warranties associated with Trichome’s products.
- Trichome does not advocate, promote or suggest the use of cannabis.
I agree that:
- I will not sue Trichome for any loss, damage or injury that may be sustained by my participation in any Trichome course.
- I waive any legal cause of action that may arise in association with my participation in any Trichome course.
- For 5 years after taking the INTERPENING™ course, I will not engage in the business of selling educational products or programs that compete with the INTERPENING™ course.
Trichome offers educational products and courses related to the cannabis industry (the “Products”). By participating in Trichome’s education programs and use of the Products, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
Choice of Law: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA. I consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Virginia, USA in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Products.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use: The Products are for educational and informational purposes only. Cannabis may be regulated and/or prohibited by law in my jurisdiction. Trichome does not advocate, promote or suggest the use of cannabis, and does not provide medical or legal advice. Any Trichome presentation is based on information available at the time of its creation, may not include the most current information, and is subject to change as more information becomes available.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation: Products are for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy or reproduce the Products.
Assumption of Risk: I assume all risks and liability from use of Products.
No Warranty: THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRICHOME MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TRICHOME DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (1) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND (2) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. TRICHOME DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS. I ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY USE OF THE PRODUCTS.
Release: I RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE TRICHOME AND ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, OWNERS, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, ASSOCIATES, INSURANCE CARRIERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND MEMBERS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY THAT PROVIDES TRICHOME’S EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO MY USE OF THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
Other Statements: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous written or oral understandings or agreements regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Trichome. This agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns, and personal representatives.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Trichome Institute’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Trichome Institute’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Trichome Institute at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Trichome Institute’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Trichome Institute makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Trichome Institute does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Trichome Institute or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Trichome Institute’s website, even if Trichome Institute or a Trichome Institute authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Trichome Institute’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Trichome Institute does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Trichome Institute may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Trichome Institute does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Trichome Institute has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Trichome Institute of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Trichome Institute may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Affiliate Enrollment
Trichome Institute automatically enrolls affiliates in an affiliate email list. You may choose to opt out at any time.
If there are any questions regarding these terms you may contact us using the information below.
Updated: August 25, 2020