Chapter 8 Objectives
- The student will be comfortable with a variety of behaviors pertaining to good customer service.
- The student will understand the need to make a reasonably accurate assessment of a customer’s cannabis tolerance level, comfort level and experience with cannabis to provide good customer service.
- The student will be able to recognize the goals of each customer in order to recommend safe and appropriate products and consumption levels.
Chapter 8 Content – Customer Service
- You Know Cannabis, But…
- A Customer Walks into a Dispensary…
- Back to the Basics of Customer Service
- A Note on the Use of Slang